McDonough, GA 30253
- Phone: 770-914-3399
- Email: info@ElevatedEyecare.org
We are open Monday through Friday and some Saturdays. By appointment only.
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: By Appointment Only
- Sunday: Closed
Our Eye Care Practice in McDonough
Elevated Eyecare has provided exceptional eye care for McDonough and the surrounding areas utilizing modern technology, building meaningful relationships with our patients, and upscale aesthetics so that our patients can feel and look their best.
Prepare for an eye exam like you have never experienced before.
When a patient comes to Elevated Eyecare for their visual needs, they experience a compassionate, comprehensive eye care visit. We go above and beyond for patients care so that not only do they enjoy coming back for their annual eye exam, but they recommend their family and friends to receive the same, great care.
We’re also excited to share that a new location in Fayetteville will be opening soon. Stay tuned for future announcements!
Eye Doctors Near You in McDonough
Welcome to our McDonough, Georgia eye care practice!
Located just East of Birch Creek, headed South on Heritage Way, Elevated Eyecare is proud to offer patients in and around McDonough a wide selection of basic and advanced eye care services for the whole family. From comprehensive eye exams for children and adults, to detection and treatment of eye diseases and conditions such as macular degeneration, glaucoma and retinal detachment, we’ve got your covered.
While you’re here for your eye care, take a look around and experience the sights and sounds of beautiful McDonough:
- See McDonough area history come alive at the C.O. Polk Interactive Museum, located at the city center on the Town Square.
- Visit the Camera Museum to not only see the history of photography unfold, but also to experience the “Escape The Museum” escape room, and the Bad Movie Lounge, where you can have a drink and watch the most laughably bad B movies ever made.
- Visit Alexander Park or Big Springs Park to enjoy acres of scenic walking and jogging trails, off-leash dog areas, picnic spots and playgrounds.
So what are you waiting for? Our eye care team is here to help and our city is here to be explored and discovered!