To ensure the continued safety of our patients, our team members, and our community, we have implemented new office procedures for continued social distancing.
Please note the following changes:
Changes To Our Schedule:
After April 26th, routine annual eye examination appointments are canceled. When it is safe to do so per CDC guidelines, those with appointments will be contacted by the office to reschedule. We are asking patients who do not require medical testing and urgent assistance to refrain from making appointments at this time. If you need immediate urgent assistance please notify the office.
Changes To Our Practice:
For patients with in-office appointments, please note the following:
- We have reduced the size of our team members and all staff who are sick or have temperatures above 99.6 are required to stay home.
- We have reduced the occupancy of our office and will be allowing only patients and their caregivers with scheduled appointments entry.
- Temperature Checks will be administered upon entry and patients/caregivers with temperatures greater than 99.6 will not be allowed entry. These appointments will be rescheduled.
- Please wear your PPE (face masks and gloves, if available).
Changes To Our Optical:
While we still want patients to enjoy selecting eyewear when needed, we have implemented new procedures when in the optical. Please note the following:
- Only team members are able to access the frames on display.
- You may try-on your top 4 selections as all frames that have come into contact with patients must be re-sterilized.
Glasses / Contact Lens orders will be available for Car Pick-up or shipped directly to patients.
Please notify the office when you arrive by calling 770-914-3399.
As always we appreciate the trust in us and thank you for allowing us to continue to serve you.
We are grateful for your patience as we navigate the new COVID-19 reality.
In Humble Service,